Danbury Mint 71 Mach1 429 for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1, 2003 Cobra coupe
These have been going for $170 or more and there are some listed now on Ebay that will probably reach that price or more. So, whoever wants to pay $150 including shipping it's yours for the taking. Please note I do not have the original boxes but I will pack it very carefully. First one to PM me and send the funds via Paypal gets it.

DB71mach1 005.JPGDB71mach1 006.JPGDB71mach1 007.JPG

DB71mach1 002.JPGI would love it Danbury Mint offered these with pre-painted or unpainted bodies and with all parts to assemble like a model. If they were priced at under $100 I would buy more than one for sure. Testors did that with and old MPC/AMT kit and cast it in metal and it even has opening doors for about $30. The one of many problems is the Testors kit has a Boss 429 engine and is very toy-like compared to the very accurate Danbury Mint model.

Speaking of that Testors kit - I have a black one with White stripes :huh: if someone wants it for $30 including shipping. Like I said it has lots of flaws (73 bumper) but you get what you pay for.

If no one wants the Danbury Mint one for $150 by tomorrow @ 6pm it's going on Ebay with a starting bid of $120.

Back