72 vert for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a good looking car but a lot of thing restored wrong. I would have to make some changes if I owned it. At least he pointed out the floor pan replacement.

They did a good job of covering the original Lime Green paint.

I noticed the Marti Report states it came with a "Rental Speedometer Gear". I've never seen that before. I wonder what the difference is.

I noticed the Marti Report states it came with a "Rental Speedometer Gear". I've never seen that before. I wonder what the difference is.
I wondered that too

It said fleet sale so I am guessing it was a rental car. Maybe it means the cable was not hooked up.There was a lot of that going on back in 73. Just a guess.

John J

Seems like I saw this car a few months back on the same site. I've been to several classic car sales in the Austin/San Antonio area and all seem over priced but they seem to be moving the cars. Our hobby is really getting tougher and more popular for the guys who just want to buy a finished car.

LOL OlePony.... tha dumb bunny's probably not even aware their attempt to make the advertisment special...exposed the marketing of a red car for one that was lime color.

Even though its way over priced... and little items here and there are not correct just something about the design of 71-3 verts work. VERY good looking cars IMO. For my taste I think our years were the BEST design of all the verts even including my 67 which I will probably never part with.... but I bet my wife has it sold before i get cold...:D

Back