7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 MACH 1
2019 F150
good day everyone. I bought a 72 mach that has been worked over. engine doesnt match vin. H vin but has 4bbl. Told was parked for 6 yrs in a heated warehouse. I didn't want a big project but I can do most the work my self. Worked as ford tech when these cars were new. I know I will need tech help so please watch for me. Thanks to everyone NOT2OLD.

WELCOME aboard, NOT2OLD!

I am sure that your experience as a former Ford technician will serve us well in the different discussions on the forums.

I spent a number of years in the Maryland area during my military career, most notably at the National Security Agency @ Laurel, Maryland. Where are you located in the state?

Again, I look forward to your participation on the forums.

BT

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Can't wait to see some pics of your 72!

WELCOME aboard, NOT2OLD!

I am sure that your experience as a former Ford technician will serve us well in the different discussions on the forums.

I spent a number of years in the Maryland area during my military career, most notably at the National Security Agency @ Laurel, Maryland. Where are you located in the state?

Again, I look forward to your participation on the forums.

BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back