New project teaser

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Blue Glo Mach 1
Ok here is a quick peep at the new project.

LW Kustoms 9in housing.Now filled with Nodular HD Yukon case, 31 spline true track, strange 3.5 gears Altra 9 billet axles and disc brakes. What can I say LW do nice work.

m98su9.jpg
[/img]

1116lo2.jpg
[/img]

9lkbwn.jpg
[/img]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Luke i am sorry four my laid answer [emoji6] My boy is on my iPad.. Playing Minecraft.. It's windy and cold weather is raining and around 1-3 degrees at the moment [emoji19] And that's Not Lowly! But wee can't change the weather Luke [emoji6] Regards Lars DK73

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Regards DK73

Hi Luke i am sorry four my laid answer [emoji6] My boy is on my iPad.. Playing Minecraft.. It's windy and cold weather is raining and around 1-3 degrees at the moment [emoji19] And that's Not Lowly! But wee can't change the weather Luke [emoji6] Regards Lars DK73

Very true Lars we cant change the weather. A friend of mine went to Denmark and Norway working as a tattooist got home about a months ago very beautiful places even with all the show

Hi Luke thank you four your response [emoji6] Yes there is beautiful [emoji6] Norway is a special beautiful place[emoji6]But Dame it's expensive there food ... Holy cow!! [emoji32] And there is now Car inspection where they maciment all Cars HK to see off there has bind enny modifications on them!! If there is you have to pay 10.000 norwaydich monny pr ekstra 10 HK[emoji33] There have bind cases where they owner had paid over 100.000kr iff he wanted to have his Car Now ore have it back two when it came from factory..... Not funny Regards Lars

Any updates or more info on this?
I will see what other photos I have.

3in stainless pipes and mufflers. Not sure about the Xpipe I may have to fab another with more cross over volume this 1 is done in the style they put under Porsche's similar to TTI xpipes. Could sound crap yet.

sc9c85.jpg
[/img]

they hook up to this

e9u7t5.jpg
[/img]

So now you guys know its not a Ford.

x27wpk.jpg
[/img]

Yukon 9in centre photo from google

Last edited by a moderator:
Back