71 Mustang Cool Windows

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That really is cool! Those will cut down on the blind spots too! Kudos to who ever came up with that idea!

Travis

They did a nice job of following the contours. I've seen a couple of others that were just triangles that didn't fit anything.

I've thought about something like that for mine, but I envisioned removing the quarter windows with new B pillars, and extending the custom window further forward. Nice dream, but more than I feel like tackling.

I like the way he/she installed those.

I wonder were the gas goes in.

Yeah, that's the first conversion of the rear pillars that I actually like.

I too noticed the missing gas filler on the tail light panel.

Hm, am I the first person that really doesn't like this? It is really strange looking to me.. However I can see how it would help blind spots. Cool find nonetheless.
No, you are not the first

I like the way he/she installed those.

I wonder were the gas goes in.
If you look real close at the left side custom window, you can see the gas filler at the end if it. That's cool in it's own right, but now the tail light panel looks naked.

Hm, am I the first person that really doesn't like this? It is really strange looking to me.. However I can see how it would help blind spots. Cool find nonetheless.
Nor the last.

Looks like a really nice job was done, and agreed: the best "opera window" job I've seen to date. The missing gas cap in the taillight panel just looks weird to me as well, but the recessed filler in the quarter panel is kind of cool.

Looks like a decent car, though... but not for me.

Nor the last.

Looks like a really nice job was done, and agreed: the best "opera window" job I've seen to date. The missing gas cap in the taillight panel just looks weird to me as well, but the recessed filler in the quarter panel is kind of cool.

Looks like a decent car, though... but not for me.
+1

Wouldn't be for me either.

Now, if we could just lift up that roof a little and let it go till the end in a straight line so it makes a station wagon.... THAT would be cool!

Interesting idea, though I prefer the original look, blind spots and all.

The original is what I fell in love with so long ago, not going to change now.

Back