73 wiring diagrams, not seen these before.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uk1973

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible 302/C4
Having trouble with backup lamps, I was searching out wiring diags, I have the 73 as per this site, but with a lot of googling, I came across this- http://www.forelpublishing.com/demo/jrwells/Demo10023.pdf

There are others by changing the last 2 digits 23 =73 never seen these before looks like Ford training manuals, loads of info about connectors, simplified wiring and more.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised they are on-line. That's the standard CD you can buy for $27 at NPD. I have the original 11x17 version of the wiring/vacuum diagrams, worth every penny.

I'm surprised they are on-line. That's the standard CD you can buy for $27 at NPD. I have the original 11x17 version of the wiring/vacuum diagrams, worth every penny.
+1 That's what I have for my '71. They are PDFs and DRM protected, so I'm also surprised they are posted on line.

Edit, link now back up they are readily available demo pdfs, with many pages missing, some pdfs are more complete than others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back