• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dog bowl hubcaps

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jase.Heuer

Reaction score
My Car
I have a 2004 daily driver v6 and am now the proud owner of a 1973 coupe
I have 2 ford motor company hubcaps if someone wants to pay shipping they are yours

2hzgwow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They may be to small for an air cleaner cover

2rn7z0i.jpg

That's a standard air cleaner.

If no one needs them in the next week I will be glad to ship them out to y'all maybe one for wall art and one for an air cleaner cover...

I have 2 ford motor company hubcaps if someone wants to pay shipping they are yours

2hzgwow.jpg
how much for shipping to 98844 ?

2hzgwow.jpg
they fit in flat rate boxes so around $15, but what do you need them for? i told Jeff73Mach1 and imusa76 if they are not needed ie going on a car they could each have one. but if they are going on your mustang then i would be happy to send them out to you.

I certainly could use them on my 72 351 CJ Sportsroof rebuild. One is missing from the car and another is in bad condition. Please let me know.

2hzgwow.jpg
they fit in flat rate boxes so around $15, but what do you need them for? i told Jeff73Mach1 and imusa76 if they are not needed ie going on a car they could each have one. but if they are going on your mustang then i would be happy to send them out to you.
I HAVE 4 71-73 MUSTANGS COULD USE THEM BUT A LONG WAY FROM READY TOO USE THEM.SOUNDS LIKE RAPTOR COULD USE THEM SOONER THAN ME. THANKS ANYWAYS,Brad

so i think it sounds like the hubcaps are going to raptor to go on his 72.

The caps are great, currently cleaning them up and repainting the black strip on all the caps for the car to make them look the same. I'll post a picture when I get them on. Thanks again!

Back