Car show display

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justford

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1 429 CJ non ram air, 4 speed, air,tilt, and 35k miles. Pewter Gray with vermilion interior.
Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty cool! Is it anchored to the bottom as well? I would think during a windy day (like we often have in West Texas) that the display might start spinning, rocking, or bouncing around otherwise.

Can you get a better picture of the whole thing? This is great - would love to see more... and more of your car, too. ::thumb::

* Edit: well, there it is. Looks like I pulled the trigger before all the pictures got squared away. Nice!!

It is not anchored at the bottom and has never moved under windy conditions. I tried it with my huge fan blowing on it to make sure. The overall dimensions are 27" high and 21" wide and it worked out well. I have seen to man displays become air born and turn overt so I wanted something that would be sturdy.

It is not anchored at the bottom and has never moved under windy conditions. I tried it with my huge fan blowing on it to make sure. The overall dimensions are 27" high and 21" wide and it worked out well. I have seen to man displays become air born and turn overt so I wanted something that would be sturdy.
Gotcha - I made my comment based on the top pic only - the other ones hadn't shown up yet, showing the display firmly sitting on the hood latch (which qualifies as 'anchored' in my book ;) ).

Thanks for the clarification! :cool:

All the documents shown are copies of the original ones. Some of my friends have had their displays stolen ( why I don't know ) as this info is useless unless you own the car.

Back