1971 M-code project Mach 1 in Tulsa

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the average guy: As it sits, I see a parts car.

No engine + no tranny + no title = no sale.

Having said that, mine came with a seized engine, flogged tranny, and no title... and I bought it anyway. But it was at least "all together" with "everything there" (even though most of it was unusable).

I wouldn't do that again unless the car was basically given to me.

I know it would be great if we could save them all. (Thanks David for trying) Text says 72, but then states M code. NO original engine, transmission, no title, and as Eric said..No Sale! Big holes in windshield has let how much water in over what was probably usable dash components?! Too many good cars still out there in better shape for project cars. Drop a zero out of the price and would make a good parts car (maybe). If not a R code or a 429 car not worth what it would take to put this back on the road! As Barney Fife would say, "Move along, nothing to see"!

To the average guy: As it sits, I see a parts car.

No engine + no tranny + no title = no sale.

Having said that, mine came with a seized engine, flogged tranny, and no title... and I bought it anyway. But it was at least "all together" with "everything there" (even though most of it was unusable).

I wouldn't do that again unless the car was basically given to me.
Eric, I have a 71 M code Mach 1 project for you

It's stripped down and ready for ... well a it needs some metal work

I'll admit that, it's a roller... sort of lollerz

002.JPG

006.JPG

009.JPG

Oh man - don't tease me like that, Don. You know how much I'd love to come and get it. ::thumb::

I'm envisioning a vert with an '05' in the VIN, though. :whistling:

Back