• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vehicles For Sale 1 owner 1971 Mach 1 for sale in SW Ontario, Canada

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
I'm helping my friend Jack sell his 1 owner 1971 351C M code Mach 1 with 69K miles. It has a C6 automatic with a 3.00:1 traction-Loc diff. The body was repainted in the early 80's in the original Grabber Blue. There was no bodywork done, it just needed a fresh coat of paint.
Features:
Original white deluxe Mach 1 interior. Seat upholstery is immaculate in the comfort weave material. The driver's side door card does show some wear at the armrest.
The car was ordered without Argent hood paint, stripes or spoilers. It has the original steel wheels with trim rings and hub caps. It was not ordered with AC, the one option Jack wishes he had ordered.
Heated back window.
Full instruments package.
AM Radio.
Full length console with clock.
Original factory seat belts.
Tires and other service items have been replaced as needed.
Pictures are available, but for now I'll post just a few to show the quality of this 1 owner car.
Jack is asking $42,500 US and can be contacted at 519-354-7321. I can be contacted as well either in Conversation on the Forum or via email at [email protected] and I'll pass on any questions or offers.
This car is about as original as it gets. There is a Marti Report and Jack says he has all the documents with the exception of the window sticker.
If you're looking for a "get-in-it-and-drive" car, this is the one for you. We all know to restore a car to this level would cost many thousands more then the asking price.

Attachments

• IMG_2275.JPG
    IMG_2275.JPG
    883.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2276.JPG
    IMG_2276.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2278.JPG
    IMG_2278.JPG
    987.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2279.JPG
    IMG_2279.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2283.JPG
    IMG_2283.JPG
    909.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2284.JPG
    IMG_2284.JPG
    948.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2286.JPG
    IMG_2286.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2287.JPG
    IMG_2287.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2293.JPG
    IMG_2293.JPG
    972.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2295.JPG
    IMG_2295.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2296.JPG
    IMG_2296.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Nice looking car. Maybe try Hemmings for more views. I would also propose some undercarriage pictures as many buyers will question the undercarriage being a northern car. I do hope he gets the money he is happy with and sorry for his decision from declining vision.

Nice looking car. Maybe try Hemmings for more views. I would also propose some undercarriage pictures as many buyers will question the undercarriage being a northern car. I do hope he gets the money he is happy with and sorry for his decision from declining vision.
Thank you and yes I am going to look at Hemmings next week. Hemmings is where I found my Mach 1.
I did take a couple of undercarriage pics, just didn't post them all. That is a good point though, but from what Jack told me it was only driven part of the first winter he had the car. After finding out it was virtually undrivable on snow, he parked it and it never went out in winter again.

What a beautiful car Geoff. I hope this one goes somewhere special and the next caregiver takes the same care as Jack did. Outstanding! GLWS!
Thanks, Finding that "next caregiver" is proving difficult so far. Hopefully someone will come forward who realizes it's better to buy ready to drive, than spend a fortune restoring.

It’s a special car and it’s going to take a special buyer to appreciate the car in its condition and optioned the way it is. That’s my opinion. Most buyers would be attracted to a “flashy “ optioned Mach with all the bells and whistles “ie stripes , spoilers and chrome wheels. It’s also a unique color. I’m not disparaging his car in the least. PM me a “ Buy it now forum members price “ I’ve been buttering up my wife for weeks, she owned me , I mean she “owes” me

It’s a special car and it’s going to take a special buyer to appreciate the car in its condition and optioned the way it is. That’s my opinion. Most buyers would be attracted to a “flashy “ optioned Mach with all the bells and whistles “ie stripes , spoilers and chrome wheels. It’s also a unique color. I’m not disparaging his car in the least. PM me a “ Buy it now forum members price “ I’ve been buttering up my wife for weeks, she owned me , I mean she “owes” me
I'm meeting with Jack later this afternoon. It's up to him, so I'll ask him and let you know. You're absolutely right, many would prefer a Mach that is dressed up the way they OUGHT to have been out of the factory.

I'm meeting with Jack later this afternoon. It's up to him, so I'll ask him and let you know. You're absolutely right, many would prefer a Mach that is dressed up the way they OUGHT to have been out of the factory.
I think his car is unique but would appeal to a smaller audience.

A really unique and outstanding car. I hope your friend finds a buyer who can appreciate the car as much as he does.
Hi Frank, yeah me too. He's asking a high buck, but you could never build that car for that money, but people just don't seem to understand that.

Back