• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972/1973 convertible interior quarter panels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Ford Mustang Q-code convertible
Hi guys,

Looking for nice quality interior quarter panels with manual windows for a 1973 Convertible. Hopefully anybody has a nice spare set and is willing to sell these panels. 

Thanks for your help,

Jeroen

I guess you have found out from the number of replies that there are not many out there, lol. Most that are out there got speaker holes cut into them also.

Some of out members have just bit the bullet and covered the panels with vinyl and most people do not know they were not original. That is about the only option you have until someone makes a good repo.

David

It took me a long time to find good panels. I had to get them from two sources because a lot of times the way they park the cars one side will be trashed in the other will be okay. A few guys have used the aftermarket ones but they look like aftermarket ones.

Back