• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted 71-73 Mustang upper door panel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debrady86

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Sportback
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get a new interior into my Mustang since it never came with it. I decided to go with the standard door panels and cannot find a set of the metal upper door panels anywhere. Anybody have a set to sell? The alternative is just fabbing up something similar looking.

Thanks!

I have an entire set of standard door panel parts. I want to sell them together. Here's a picture of what I have. I haven't researched what this stuff is worth, so I can't give you a price just yet.

Attachments

• 20231226_140157.jpg
    20231226_140157.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
I have an entire set of standard door panel parts. I want to sell them together. Here's a picture of what I have. I haven't researched what this stuff is worth, so I can't give you a price just yet.
It took this picture for me to realize I have some kind of custom door panels and not standards. I knew the seats were redone and interior panels show the original avocado underneath but I just assumed the door panels were replaced with repops at some point, I knew they weren't deluxe style but never compared them to standards before.

I might be interested in yours, depending on cost once you decide.

Attachments

• PXL_20231024_000635410.jpg
    PXL_20231024_000635410.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 0
Back