• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bumper

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q Code
Hey guys, after my recent accident I'm looking for a urethane front bumper for my 72 Mach 1. Anyone have a decent one for sale? I found one on ebay, but it doesn't have the steel mount that goes on the inside. Mine is a pretzel, so I need the entire unit.

Thank's, John

Hey guys, after my recent accident I'm looking for a urethane front bumper for my 72 Mach 1. Anyone have a decent one for sale? I found one on ebay, but it doesn't have the steel mount that goes on the inside. Mine is a pretzel, so I need the entire unit.

Thank's, John
John, if you are looking at the brown one on ebay ... look close at the pic of the inside

It is swollen / might be rotted

It has been on there for awhile

I have a couple of bumpers

I also have the inner support and arms new

Thank's, John
John, if you are looking at the brown one on ebay ... look close at the pic of the inside

It is swollen / might be rotted

It has been on there for awhile

I have a couple of bumpers

I also have the inner support and arms new
Ya, it looked kinda funky and I did notice that it had been on there awhile.

So Don, yes I do need one and that would be great to get one from you. I am definitely interested, so I will get a hold of you tomorrow. Thanks so much! :D

Back