License Lamp

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1, Grabber Blue w/Argent stripes. Original 2V 351C Auto, Tilt, rear defog, Black Comfortweave Interior. Under restoration. Original colors, 4V 351C, 4-Speed, Spoilers, Magnums, Ram Air. All Ford parts.
So, not being an environmental expert I have to ask about the warnings.  Was the yellow chromate plating that unstable that it will kill our kids?  What about every yellow chromate bolt or component in cars, households and kids toys.  How is this any different?

Anyway, thanks for the warnings.   I will get the kids some popsicles for the 4th instead of having them lick the finish on my license lamp assy.

Smart A$$ kcmash

So, not being an environmental expert I have to ask about the warnings.  Was the yellow chromate plating that unstable that it will kill our kids?  What about every yellow chromate bolt or component in cars, households and kids toys.  How is this any different?

Anyway, thanks for the warnings.   I will get the kids some popsicles for the 4th instead of having them lick the finish on my license lamp assy.

Smart A$$ kcmash
The chromate might not be any different, the difference might be that now they are telling us......

And just a word of warning, sparklers make terrible popsicles....might get magnesium poisoning.

Back