Hey Members,

It’s been awhile since I’ve been on here...missing the Mustang Talk. I moved from California to Arizona this past year and been busy buying a home, establishing a new job, and dealing with the crazy 2020 year. My fiancé and I are in the Tucson area, but plan on being around Phoenix by the middle of next year. I just accepted a job in Phoenix so for now I’ll just be Air BnB’ing it during the week until we make our way up here for good.

I hope everyone’s staying safe out there during these crazy time. I do also plan on getting another 71-73 this coming year, so that will keep me busy once again and bring a lot more time spent on here :D

Edited by kindersmach
Error

Welcome back.  Glad to hear you are going to save another one of our cars.  Hope your new job and home work out well for you.  And yes, this has been a crazy year and will be getting crazier in a few more months.  

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"

Hey Tom, Welcome back. My wife and I are looking to move to Prescott. My brother Just bought a house up there. Congrats on the new home. 

Mike 

- Mike