Submit your Photos for the 2021 Calendar!

RocketFoot

Ok guys...I have seen some GREAT photos around the forum lately!  Now is the time to pic your favorite photos and submit them in this thread for consideration in the 2021 www.7173Mustangs.com Calendar!!

Make sure you submit the best quality/high resolution photos that you can!  If they are too big to upload, email them to me at rocketfoot@7173mustangs.com

You can send multiple views or even interior/engine photos as well. 

I am also looking for 71-73 Mustang Girl photos for a separate annual calendar...if you have any high res pics, you can email those to me also!

The new year will be upon us soon!  Get your photos submitted and lets get this calendar rolling!!

spacer.png

Here's a couple of new pics of the "Light Pewter Beauty" Hope the file size is adequate. (Camera on wrong setting!) 

Edit note;  February would be nice for mine as it was made 22 Feb 71.  (stole the idea from kcmash)

IMG_1556_LI.jpg

IMG_1555 (2)_LI.jpg

IMG_1562_LI.jpg

Edited by Stanglover
  • Like 1

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!

I would like for mine to be in November if at all possible.  My car is a Nov 70 Build, and I am a November 1966 baby.

image.thumb.png.c479e727313573c1dee82e3900168baf.png

• 2 weeks later...

2021 calendar.jpg

• Like 2

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg