Jump to content

Interior Quarter panel with chrome strip

Recommended Posts

I have a 1972 fastback.  I just bought a used left quarter panel.  I have new windlace.  But the chrome strip with rubber window seal needs to be replaced.  This is located @ the top of the panel and seals against the glass.  Is the chrome strip and seal separate or is this one piece glued together?  Does anyone sells this and what is it called?  


Jimmy t.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is the Beltline weather strip and it is one piece.  They are normally sold in sets.  You can contact Don from Ohio Mustang Supply via pm at OMS on the site here and see if he sells them individual.  




"The only dumb question is the one not asked"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...