Rear Interior Quarter Panel Windlace Trim

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1
1971 Ranchero
The windlace trim on the rear interior quarter panels are damaged and have become very stiff. Does anyone sell these? Are they fairly simple to make? Wonder what you folks have done for this detail.

1704812807997.png

I bought my replacements through NPD a few years back. Not sure if they ae still available as they were not a popular part to replace. As I wanted the original look when finished, I managed to remove and reuse the original staples as well, time consuming but worth the effort in the end on my build.

I was told the guy who was making them passed away. Not sure if someone else started making them.
I believe I heard that from NPD or it could have been thru Kentucky Mustang.
Best to call and ask.
There were certain colors left over but not black do I dyed/painted mine with SEM products. If you look them up on NPD’s site they will tell you if they are in stock or not.

I found a green set at Virginia Classic Mustang and was also told that the person who makes them has passed away. They have 1 more green set available, and possibly blue and white.

Back