• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

parts CHEAP

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q code
2007 GT
1969 Cougar Eliminator B302
CSX 7000 Shelby Cobra FIA
2020 Edge ST
2002 F250 V10
I am cleaning out the garage, I need the shelf space. Some parts are new repops, some are reconditioned original, some are just used parts. If anyone has even the slightest interest in anything you see, email or PM me for details and a REALLY low price. If I don't sell the parts they are going in the dumpster. I must have the shelf space. Thanks, Chuck

2z86nup.jpg

Hi, Chuck. I'd like the 3-gauge bezel. Don't need the gauges, just the bezel. Please PM me and let me know what you'd like for it, and for shipping to 33781. Thanks.

Mark

OK, it seems I went about this the wrong way. The response has been much more than I expected. I'll do better the next time. If you have an email or PM from me you have a commitment. I'll wait for confirmations and repost the remaining parts. Thanks for your patience. Chuck

If not spoken for, I'd like the console arm rest. If balancer for 351C, I'll take it. chrome Trim for rear t/l panel.

Thanks, Curtis

Thanks Chuck. I don't know that there's really any right or wrong way to handle these things.... you're doing fine. ;)

If not spoken for, I'd like the console arm rest. If balancer for 351C, I'll take it. chrome Trim for rear t/l panel.

Thanks, Curtis
Curtis, Arm rest pad is in very good shape but the latch is not included (I used it) $10 + actual shipping. The balancer are for 70 and up windsor and 70-71 429 CJ/SCJ. Tail light panel trim piece are restored originals that actually fit, they are VERY nice and the edge is already painted the correct black $25. Let me know if you want them. It seems I'll be scrounging boxes and packing material for the next few days. Chuck

Chuck let me know how much for the pillar trim,kick panels, and the seat trim.

Jim
Jim, There are no kick panels pictured but I have a so-so pair I'll send for $0 if you want the seat hinge covers, that are very nice (both seats) for $15 + actual shipping. Let me know. Chuck

Thanks, Curtis
Curtis, Arm rest pad is in very good shape but the latch is not included (I used it) $10 + actual shipping. The balancer are for 70 and up windsor and 70-71 429 CJ/SCJ. Tail light panel trim piece are restored originals that actually fit, they are VERY nice and the edge is already painted the correct black $25. Let me know if you want them. It seems I'll be scrounging boxes and packing material for the next few days. Chuck
Chuck, Sent you a pm with my info. I want the T/L panel trim and the arm rest.

Thanks, Curtis

Back