Palin's Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm totally OK with that! :D

I'm thinking just about anything would be better than the current guy.

Any idea what year that picture was taken? Doesn't look like last summer.

And as a Mustang newbie, what model and year is the 'stang? I feel fairly confident in eliminating the '73 convertible, but that still leaves quite a few options. I'd love to guess "72 Fastback", but I don't wear fire-resistant skivvies. :)

Thanks for your help!

Doc

Nice! It's a 71-73 Coupe...probably a Grande judging by the emblem on the quarter roof.

I recognize the wheel. I had a pair of them on the front of mine during my drag racing days. They were made by Motor Wheel, the same company that made our Magnum 500s. I believe they were called the Spyder.

receipt073.jpg

Honeymoon Bound.jpg

Ride Sarah ride
I'm from Illinois can I vote twice?
Only if you are living in Chicago. The rest of the state gets to vote only once ( I used to live in Decatur). The Machine likes it that way.

Chuck

It looks like a Grande and I'm guessing this was in the early 80's in Alaska not too far from where you can see Russia. :D

Ride Sarah ride
I'm from Illinois can I vote twice?
Only if you are living in Chicago. The rest of the state gets to vote only once ( I used to live in Decatur). The Machine likes it that way.

Chuck

Back