Hello ! New guy.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Just joined up.Came over from the VMF. I love 71-73's ! My Mach 1 is a factory "Q" code,C6,3:25,AC,PS,PDB,deluxe interior,fold down,front and rear spoilers,etc...

I bought her on September 3rd,1973.I was 19 years old.She has made it through many years of driving,drag racing,wedding night ,two son's and now grand sons! We are still going strong.We don't race as hard as we used to and she gets pampered alot more!

Hope I can be of some help around here.

FastE

Mustang 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Hope you enjoy the site and keep those photos coming!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard, FASTE!!

Very nice '73 you have there and I believe you will bring a lot of positives to the Site. I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Hi and welcome to the list. I think you've got my red twin to my medium bright yellow. I'm currently in the market for a photograph of the rear differential where it hooks up to the bottom of the shocks. With staggered shocks, the two plates (one for the sway bar and one for the shocks) are not lining up how I remembered it. That is since I didn't take a before picture before I took them apart, I'm stuck...

DSC04310.JPG

::welcome::

Be sure to build you a garage on here and put your pin on the map. We have some members out there looking for somebody to pop up in there areas:D I think I'm the only one in East Tn.

That's a beautiful Mach you've got there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back