’71 Mach 1 Resto Project

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Northbrook it is....Mine was bought new in CA and spent most of it's life in AZ it looks like (Zero rust at least) Love to see your car in person..
Definitely not my 73 then, mine was purchased here in Chicago. I bought it from the original owner around 1980 and sold it in 1985. I heard about five years ago, that the guy I sold it to had it fully restored and still owned it at that time. If you said you bought your car in the southwest suburbs in '85, I would have asked if you were Bill, haha.
We are only 50 minutes apart or so, we will have to hit a common show or cruise night some time. my brother lived in Wheeling for years I turned left off of 294N onto Willow Rd. If I remember correctly if you turned right on that off ramp you go to North Brook.

Exactly right..... I probably hit 60 or so car shows a season so I'm sure we can work it out! (I've got five other "toy" cars so there's always something to bring) Right now I've got ALL of them for sale as I have way too many.... I love them all but the room is an issue... We'll see what stays and what goes..;)

Exactly right..... I probably hit 60 or so car shows a season so I'm sure we can work it out! (I've got five other "toy" cars so there's always something to bring) Right now I've got ALL of them for sale as I have way too many.... I love them all but the room is an issue... We'll see what stays and what goes..;)
I understand, room for them is always a challenge. Let me know if you are taking your Stang to any shows maybe even south of you where it could be a sort of middle point and I can try to meet you at one.

Back