• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971-1973 Mustang Parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orange88

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1
Hey Guys,

Have some parts that I'm not going to be using anytime soon. Fenders off 1971 mustang, Drivers is in very good shape, passengers side has some damage towards rear.

Also have dash, (no dash pad), bumper in ok shape, trim including wood door inserts, headlight buckets, taillight lenses & buckets, black seat belts, rear quarter extensions, and other items.

Also have brand new aluminum radiator for 1971-1973 automatic mustang V8. Link below.

http://www.dewitts.com/collections/mustang-radiators/products/1971-73-manual-mustang-aluminum-radiator

They are the 1971/1972, I believe they are off a '71 but not 100% certain.

The paint is damaged, but otherwise they're in good shape.

Similar for the woodgrain inserts, could use some touchup on the black paint around the edges, and some of the tabs on the back are broke off.

2nv8nzb.jpg

2hqv3tk.jpg

2iiy7g9.jpg

35d95e9.jpg

I am looking for a radiator for my mustang I am interested in it. Let me know if its still avalible.

-Brandon

Hey Guys,

Have some parts that I'm not going to be using anytime soon. Fenders off 1971 mustang, Drivers is in very good shape, passengers side has some damage towards rear.

Also have dash, (no dash pad), bumper in ok shape, trim including wood door inserts, headlight buckets, taillight lenses & buckets, black seat belts, rear quarter extensions, and other items.

Also have brand new aluminum radiator for 1971-1973 automatic mustang V8. Link below.

http://www.dewitts.com/collections/mustang-radiators/products/1971-73-manual-mustang-aluminum-radiator

Back