• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vehicles For Sale 1971 Mustang Mach 1 "M" code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carguy47

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1, M-code
Decided to sell my car. It has been a project for the last year. Many new and missing OEM parts installed. The 351/C6 are long gone.
The PO replaced the floor and trunk pan; installed a 1989 302 motor and C4, electric fuel pump; had the 9" rebuilt and new driveshaft made, installed an aluminum radiator with dual electric fans. He also installed a one-piece aftermarket headliner, carpeting, rear window louver and rear spoiler.
The trans was recently rebuilt and motor had gaskets replaced. I replaced the power steering pump and Saginaw box (close ratio); NEW front bumper, front spoiler, front BFG tires, all the dash panels, lens and dash pad, heater core, Edelbrock carb, HEI distributor, cap, rotor and wires, battery, ram air cleaner and plenum, NACA hood w/twists, AM/FM radio, seat covers, dual exhaust and mufflers, front and rear side markers, tail light housings and lens, honeycomb panel and trim, gas cap, bushings, front and rear shocks (Gas-adjust), door seals, etc. Many new parts installed; I rebuilt shifter assembly and the LH lower door hinge. I am sure I am forgetting something.
Runs and drives well. Still needs some minor care, body work and paint. All original glass in the car.
I have NEW seat riser/slides, OEM front and rear splash panels, and a few other parts.
Headlights, tail lights and turn signals all work
Over $30k in the car, asking $25k obo

Attachments

• mach1.1.jpg
    mach1.1.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 0
  • mach1.2.jpg
    mach1.2.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 1
  • mach1.3.jpg
    mach1.3.jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 0