• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 429SCJ

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hereandthere

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 4129SCJ
1970 Boss 302
1967 390 GT Convertible
2003 Audi Allroad Bi-Turbo
DRIVE SIDE.JPG1971 Super Cobra Jet Ram Air 429 car for sale. I purchased the car from the original owner. The car had new sheetmetal installed and the engine rebuilt around 1990. However, the car was never reassmbled. At some point the re-painted body was parked outside, while all the mechanical parts remained stored indoors.

I have installed the drive line, a clean gas tank, new brakes, and cataloged the remaining parts. The car has the original engine, transmission, axle housing (N-case center has been replaced by a 4:30 locker), fan, radiator, radiator shroud, driveshaft, air cleaner (including the wingnut!), manifolds, ram air, shifter, etc.

The sale also includes: 1971 Mach1 body from Cal for parts, NOS inner rear wheel housings, NOS bumper, extra door and trunk lid.

Car needs full restoration, but is 98% correct.

ENGINE.JPG

$19,500

1971 Super Cobra Jet Ram Air 429 car for sale. I purchased the car from the original owner. The car had new sheetmetal installed and the engine rebuilt around 1990. However, the car was never reassmbled. At some point the re-painted body was parked outside, while all the mechanical parts remained stored indoors.

I have installed the drive line, a clean gas tank, new brakes, and cataloged the remaining parts. The car has the original engine, transmission, axle housing (N-case center has been replaced by a 4:30 locker), fan, radiator, radiator shroud, driveshaft, air cleaner (including the wingnut!), manifolds, ram air, shifter, etc.

The sale also includes: 1971 Mach1 body from Cal for parts, NOS inner rear wheel housings, NOS bumper, extra door and trunk lid.

Car needs full restoration, but is 98% correct.

$19,500
Could you please post pictures from a walk-around perspective- front, interior,trunk,floor pans etc etc. You know all the problem areas that are known to harbor bad things! Also could I get a detailed description of troubled areas from your perspective, if it comes with a complete car from Cali for parts my worry meter just turned on.:-/

Back