• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971-73 fold down seat

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what I have - All four side panels (but front panels have speaker holes cut in them), Fold down seat assembly, Trap door, Attaching brackets and support Braces/brackets are still in a car and would need to be cut out once it warms up enough!).
Well now that’s the equipment I need for a fold down. I would like to acquire these pieces from you. I’d like all of it minus the rear deck lid inner panel. Are you cutting the car to pieces?, I mentioned I need a LH B-pillar, and transmission member plus  1 more piece if possible from you
 Let's make sure I understand what you need and are looking for.   You do not want the metal in the rear (see picture) correct?   For transmission cross member, do you need the bolt on trans crossmember piece or are you looking for the metal brace that goes from one side to the other?   For the B Pillar, are you talking about the door jamb area?   I don't really have the means to cut metal out.
 My photo is what I don’t need and I shouldn’t of asked you for more than you offered, but I did mean the “metal brace that goes from one side to the other” I fortunately found a B pillar.

Well now that’s the equipment I need for a fold down. I would like to acquire these pieces from you. I’d like all of it minus the rear deck lid inner panel. Are you cutting the car to pieces?, I mentioned I need a LH B-pillar, and transmission member plus  1 more piece if possible from you
 Let's make sure I understand what you need and are looking for.   You do not want the metal in the rear (see picture) correct?   For transmission cross member, do you need the bolt on trans crossmember piece or are you looking for the metal brace that goes from one side to the other?   For the B Pillar, are you talking about the door jamb area?   I don't really have the means to cut metal out.
 My photo is what I don’t need and I shouldn’t of asked you for more than you offered, but I did mean the “metal brace that goes from one side to the other” I fortunately found a B pillar.
No issue on the extra items, I have cut out metal before, I am just really slow at it!!  I should probably get the right tools.   So you just don't need the upper part of the package tray area, but need everything else.

Back