• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 72 parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sprint coupe
Mach grill complete $300 , local pickup
Original Magnums 15 inch $800 , local pickup
351 C valve covers $40 plus shipping
72 style hood latch without Mach grill support $35 plus shipping
Sprint rear seats for coupe $100 plus shipping, local pickup encouraged
Air cleaner with or without lid $25 plus shipping
Radio bezel $25 plus shipping

Attachments

• 37F371CD-FDD8-4EB8-80D1-7FEDB5E2FAE8.jpeg
    37F371CD-FDD8-4EB8-80D1-7FEDB5E2FAE8.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I'm interested in the grille, but I live near AUSTIN TX. Would that fit the front of my 72 Fastback ?<p>

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 11.00.41 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 11.00.41 AM.png
    930.5 KB · Views: 1
I'm interested in the grille, but I live near AUSTIN TX. Would that fit the front of my 72 Fastback ?<p>
Yes , but you would need the Mach grill support bracket that attaches to the latch support. Lots of threads here on that . My grill came out of a 72 with the single bracket.

Thanks. The 72 bracket looks hard to find, or I would have to rig something up. I'll keep looking. Since my car was not Mach, It originally came with the standard grille. Does the standard grille also require a bracket or just the two Headlight housings ? I prefer the mach grille, but my car looked like this originally. <p>

Attachments

• brown_standard.png
    brown_standard.png
    474.5 KB · Views: 1
The grill support bracket is not a dime a dozen but can be had or you could make your own. I prefer the Mach grill to the standard one. I don’t know how the standard one mounts .

$300 includes the attached headlight housings, right ? Good price. Let me know how much trouble would it be for you to ship. I'll worry about the bracket later
Price includes everything in the picture. I’m worried that the price of shipping is going to be high and that UPS , will break the fragile grill . If you want it packed and shipped then I will but no guarantees it makes it without damage. If you want insurance on it lmk.

Price includes everything in the picture. I’m worried that the price of shipping is going to be high and that UPS , will break the fragile grill . If you want it packed and shipped then I will but no guarantees it makes it without damage. If you want insurance on it lmk.
I would guess it would fit into a "bass guitar" shipping box. If you filled with foam peanuts I think it would be fine. Just a guess. About $75 shipping UPS ground. Is the height from the top of the headlight to the bottom more than 8 inches ? <p>https://www.amazon.com/EcoBox-Inche...6liL_zKwiFQLR9G8heFyJ0YrBP7-9cpkaAukzEALw_wcB

Last edited:
You can find good used, odd size shipping boxes at body shop dumpsters (header panels) and cut them down to size from a bicycle shop box. Had good luck just walking in and asking for them too. They are usually more than happy to get them out of the way. Good packing materials there too...

You can find good used, odd size shipping boxes at body shop dumpsters (header panels) and cut them down to size from a bicycle shop box. Had good luck just walking in and asking for them too. They are usually more than happy to get them out of the way. Good packing materials there too...

IB4STANGS, I like your username, and your profile pic !! really cool

Not at this time, heard of a fella in Co. that use to, however I also heard he’s out of the business…. Permanently (sadly). Heard the guy (Mike) in Ca. Is also no longer doing them……. But I’m still looking.
Are your wheels straight? It may be the pic, but it looks like there may be a dent or two?

Back