• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971-73 Parts 4 Sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theflip44

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 - Wimbledon White
Hey Guys,

As I am starting to wind down my project, I am now looking to sell off some of the left-over pieces from various parts cars. All of these parts are used and most are from 1973. I don’t want to spend time listing prices for all this crap, just offer me a fair price and I will sell it to you for that + actual shipping. Additionally, I can get you pictures and/or condition descriptions as needed. Just shoot me a PM or email ([email protected]) with want you want. Thanks Guys! ~Phil

Door Latches – 2 Sets

Deluxe Door Panel Chrome Trim (Pair) – All tabs intact except for 1; Very few scratches

Door Rods – 2 Sets

Door Window Guide Rods

Door Window Regulator

Door Window Stops & Pads

Fender Extension – Driver’s Side

Front Bumper – 1973. Metal was a little rough, was cleaned & coated with POR-15. All bolts are still attachable. Urethane is in very good shape.

Splash Shields – Full Set

Headliner Bows

Headliner Attachment Set

Quarter Panel End Cap Rubber Fillers - All Metal Hardware is intact. Urethane is in usuable shape.

Hood Hinges w/ Round Springs

Package Tray Trim

Power Steering Pump & Bracket – 351c; consider the pump a core

Rear Quarter Extensions – Pair

Power Steering Pump Cooler & Steering Gear – 351c

Trap Door – Only 1 support & no latches

Trap Door Hinge

Trim for top of non fold down seat

Wiper Blade Arms

Wiper Linkage

Back