1971 Convertible Seat Platform Height

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Convertible
I bought the one piece Dynacorn Mach 1/coupe floorpan for my convertible and it came with seat platforms. I checked around on the forum and also on Google but could not find an answer for how high a convertible seat platform is. Can anyone tell me? I'm not sure if I need to cut these platforms down.

Thanks.

I am looking at a convertible in sad shape this Saturday. I will try to remember to take a measurement of it. My carpet is in on mine so rather difficult to measure it.

Was checking again to see if anyone had any height measurements for convertible seat platforms? My seat platforms came with the Dynacorn full piece floor pan but I believe the included seat platforms will fit a fastback so not sure if they will work for a convertible or are the same height.

Was checking again to see if anyone had any height measurements for convertible seat platforms? My seat platforms came with the Dynacorn full piece floor pan but I believe the included seat platforms will fit a fastback so not sure if they will work for a convertible or are the same height.
from what i’ve read they won’t, but i can’t see why not? i have the carpets out in mine waiting for a floor pan but the seat platforms are still in. anything you want me to measure specifically or just the height off of the platform? i can send pictures too.

Thanks Danieliska. I wanted to know the height of the front of the platform from the floor to the top of the platform and the same for the rear edge. Thanks.
let me know if these are helpful. ‘71 convertible.

Attachments

• IMG_3113.jpeg
    IMG_3113.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3112.jpeg
    IMG_3112.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3111.jpeg
    IMG_3111.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3110.jpeg
    IMG_3110.jpeg