71 Convertible for parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any of the rear interior quarters molded originally in black or were they painted black?

Are any of the rear interior quarters molded originally in black or were they painted black?
The ones with the speaker holes were originally red. They were poorly painted black but I think that saved the plastic.

The others were black and have faded to dark grey. Those are starting to get crumbly but would be OK until a better set was found or the repops get better and cheaper

Paul

I have a complete 71 convertible for parts. Currently I have sold nothing. I also have some doubles of many things.

Let me know what you need and I will pull it and send it your way - all reasonable offers will be accepted with shipping at actual cost.

I will send pictures first to make certian that what you need is what I am sending.

I promise no drama!

We need them gone and want them to go to someone in this group.

Big stuff can be picked up if you want to drive to the St Louis area.

Rust free 71 Nasa hood with factory hood locks includes the core support brackets
1 set rust free doors
Rust free trunk lid
Aftermarket 1/4 patch panel
Aftermarket full floor and tail light panel
Complete top frame with good handles.
Crudy but complete full console
Crudy but no speaker holes rear seat panels
Better but speaker hole cut rear seat panels

I have an incomplete set of decor group lower trim pieces that divide the color from the lower black out. (Not the common body side moldings)

71 engine frame perches for convertibles and ram air cars.

Rear sway bar set up / larger front sway bar
Staggered shock plates. I can cut out the staggered shock frame piece if someone really wants it.

Seat platforms can also be removed. Not perfect but not rusted out.

I also have a few sets of 73 only captive motor mounts.

I should have at least one of everthing else.

I do not mind pulling the little odds and ends that can be so hard to find.

If someone wants to buy the leftovers and shell with a good title in my name just let me know. The rear leaf springs came up through the floor so it does not roll.

It was a ram air / M code / C6 auto car.

The 4V engine and ram air ended up in the 73 convertible we are just finishing up. FUN!

Thanks so much!

Paul Wheeler
Augusta Mo
"Paul of Mo"
Do you have a good original rear view mirror

Do you have a good original rear view mirror
I literally just sold it! Sorry. I have another one that is on the rougher side. Black plastic is faded and the mirror is water damaged. Other than that it is perfect.

😂 I always get that word wrong. Stupid little text buttons.
They tend to get brittle and break easy.
Let me know if you feel like pulling it and what you would want for it.
Might be interested in the vacuum lines also.

Last edited:
Convertible top switch?

I have a complete 71 convertible for parts. Currently I have sold nothing. I also have some doubles of many things.

Let me know what you need and I will pull it and send it your way - all reasonable offers will be accepted with shipping at actual cost.

I will send pictures first to make certian that what you need is what I am sending.

I promise no drama!

Rust free 71 Nasa hood with factory hood locks includes the core support brackets
1 set rust free doors
Rust free trunk lid

I have an incomplete set of decor group lower trim pieces that divide the color from the lower black out. (Not the common body side moldings)

Staggered shock plates. I can cut out the staggered shock frame piece if someone really wants it.

If someone wants to buy the leftovers and shell with a good title in my name just let me know. The rear leaf springs came up through the floor so it does not roll.

The 4V engine and ram air ended up in the 73 convertible we are just finishing up. FUN!

Thanks so much!

Paul Wheeler
Augusta Mo
"Paul of Mo"
Ha, just noticed lots of folks are looking for the convertible top switch knob.

I promise no drama!

1 set rust free doors
Rust free trunk lid

Thanks so much!

Paul Wheeler
Augusta Mo
"Paul of Mo"
Paul do you have the small plate that hides the turn signal wiring on the steering column? You will have to ship it to Canada 🇨🇦 but it's a small piece.

Was 73 in better condition then 71 M code? M code is better (more of performance car then Q)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back