• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 $7000 (ebay not mine)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Machman

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Looks like a 50 footer...Looks great till you get close....Marti report hard to read..But sure wasnt orderd with much...And i dont know what happend to the roof...could of been in a bit accident..Salt lake car moved too VA it looks like....I worry about the hidden rust issues this stang has....btw...It looks like its held together with soup cans;) I noticed this on one of there pics..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the lister is being staight about the car with the description and the detailed photos. Seems a little high priced to me with all the rust. This car is only about 30 miles from me.

Looks like a 50 footer...Looks great till you get close....Marti report hard to read..But sure wasnt orderd with much...And i dont know what happend to the roof...could of been in a bit accident..Salt lake car moved too VA it looks like....I worry about the hidden rust issues this stang has....btw...It looks like its held together with soup cans;) I noticed this on one of there pics..lol
I noticed that as well, I guess it's in case the driver gets hungry on the road :D

AJ

Back