• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 1971 parts- must go

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested in the following parts:

1. Left and right dash end panels.
2. Front and rear marker lights
3. Rear view mirror

I am also looking for the following parts:
1. Under hood light and wiring harness
2. Jack and jack handle
I have both dash end panels. $20 plus shipping

Do you have the correct 4 speed holly for a 71 429cj or any trunk items left?
If you do not find one reach out to Lokar (lokar.com, Toll Free: 1-877-469-7440) for help. They have a lot of solutions to include many kinds of different shift, throttle, etc. control rods. I even used them to get a shift rod for an AOD we swapped into our 73 Mach 1, using the oem shifter no less.

Do you have a , TRANSMISSION KICKDOWN CONTROL ROD for passing gear that makes transmission down shift to 2nd gear for passing. Connects from carborator linkage to transmission linkage.
If he doesn't have one I had one made by kickdownrods.com. Very reasonable and turned around the order in a couple of days.
The work was quality and it fit well.
Depending on whether or not you have a spacer under your carb you might need a custom rod made ($15 extra).
Mike

Looking for a center grill support for a mach 1. The piece that goes behind the center of the chill to the hood latch. Any luck with having this part?

Back