• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 "sexiest Mach I body around"

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking the heads would be ALOT bigger if that really was a 32 valve engine, looks like somebody got a real good deal on a case of bondo to be inspired to do the fender flairs like that.

Love the exterior sail panel treatments...yup...very sexy indeed.

Sexiest Mach 1 body out there, eh? Oh SNAP! I'm SO gonna over-flare my fenders now... NOT. :rolleyes:

Did they make it a hatchback? Check the rear window

I think they did. Not exactly a fan of the car but I think there has been worse posted here.

Edit: I don't mean members cars, I'm talking about cars that you guys have found on the internet and posted on this site. Sorry if I offended anybody in anyway. Except maybe Tnfastbk or Wolverine. :p (kidding)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they did. Not exactly a fan of the car but I think there been worse posted here.
Aaaahh No :huh:
I didn't mean members cars. Cars that members have seen on the internet and posted pics of it. Sorry for the confusion and if I offended anyone.

Here are some examples of what I'm talking about.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-i-may-throw-up

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-to-each-his-own

once again sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they did. Not exactly a fan of the car but I think there has been worse posted here.

Edit: I don't mean members cars, I'm talking about cars that you guys have found on the internet and posted on this site. Sorry if I offended anybody in anyway. Except maybe Tnfastbk or Wolverine. :p (kidding)
Hey now dont you have some shifter knobs to work on:p

Actually, yes I do.

Actually, yes I do.
LOL ::goodjob::

Latest posts

Back