• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 coupe 428 for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcnewman7

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Coupe Base.
428 Police Interceptor, C6
hello all, I am putting my 72 coupe up for sale. It has a 428 police interceptor under the hood and is 99.9 percent complete. The car runs and drives and is great fun but its time to buy a new house and shes got to go. The car has ZERO rust. it needs the rear marker lights installs (I just bought new), front marker lights. and a few other odds and ends pieces. the speedo currently doesn't work (something behind the gauge cluster is messed up.) I have it listed on local craigslist for 7500 but for you guys I could do 7000. email me at [email protected] for pictures and more info

I want to see it go to someone who has the time to dedicate to it. Price is OBO and the car is located in central ohio

I want to see it go to someone who has the time to dedicate to it. Price is OBO and the car is located in central ohio
PICS

Back