• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vehicles For Sale 1972 Q code 351 4V Cobra Jet

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Browne

Reaction score
1972 Ford Mustang Q code 351 4v cobra jet ram air Mach one for sale $36,000.00 no accidents 3 owner car with 65,340 original miles.
I've owned the car for 2 years and basically been working on the car to get it back to looking as factory as I know best, and I know there are allot of details that are not Concourse correct so please save the judges' score cards for later. I only got brief details from the dealer that I bought the car from other than the engine was rebuilt, bored 30 over and has a mild street cam which I have had several trusted mechanics confirm condition and work. Perfect paint and body work, this car is hard pressed to find signs of over spray or imperfection's which the work appears to be maybe 4 or 5 years old?
Factory Build sheets, Marti Reports, original owner's manual, 2 sets of factory keys, Exterior full paint and body paint completed along with full Engine rebuild, bored 30 over with mild street cam, new plugs, wires valve covers, voltage regulator, Distributec internal works in factory distributor, coil, New AC Compressor complete AC unit and system rebuilt with R134, New tires, Magnum 500 wheels, Shocks, car runs great: Original interior in very nice condition with usual wear in driver's seat and headliner, radio works, all the gauges work, dash lights work but are 50 years old: Brand new in the boxes Retro sound system with front and rear speakers and amp. missing defrost knob, rear back up lights do not work most likely the connection on the transmission, clutch and transmission work and shift great, does not slip, only rust on the hole car are two spots of surface in lower trunk drip rail where water runs off, no metal work required to repair.
PURCHASE DETAILS, car has balance due with my credit union, a Cashier check made out to credit union can be sent direct by buyer to credit union or delivered to seller for sending direct, title will then take 14 business days to receive at which time I will sign and overnight or hand deliver to buyer along with Title transfer form. Buyer needs Proof of insurance on the car which must be provided to seller at time of receiving car, Plates WILL BE REMOVED to ensure buyer has vehicle re-registered. Photos of under carriage, interior, trunk, exterior and engine bay can be provided via email only, videos are also available, local inspections by appointment only, this is Not a Concourse quality car, but Very, Very close, it is a Best in show, all Mustang car show winner as is, Mike [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_7219.jpg
    IMG_7219.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7220.jpg
    IMG_7220.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7221.jpg
    IMG_7221.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5522.MOV
    15.4 MB
  • IMG_6984.jpg
    IMG_6984.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6985.jpg
    IMG_6985.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6986.jpg
    IMG_6986.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7177.jpg
    IMG_7177.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7178.jpg
    IMG_7178.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7179.jpg
    IMG_7179.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7181.jpg
    IMG_7181.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7183.jpg
    IMG_7183.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7184.jpg
    IMG_7184.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7187.jpg
    IMG_7187.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5530.JPG
    IMG_5530.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7230.jpg
    IMG_7230.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
  • 20210812075741.pdf
    81.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7283.jpg
    IMG_7283.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Love this color! Great Mach1

1972 Ford Mustang Q code 351 4v cobra jet ram air Mach one for sale $36,000.00 no accidents 3 owner car with 65,340 original miles.
I've owned the car for 2 years and basically been working on the car to get it back to looking as factory as I know best, and I know there are allot of details that are not Concourse correct so please save the judges' score cards for later. I only got brief details from the dealer that I bought the car from other than the engine was rebuilt, bored 30 over and has a mild street cam which I have had several trusted mechanics confirm condition and work. Perfect paint and body work, this car is hard pressed to find signs of over spray or imperfection's which the work appears to be maybe 4 or 5 years old?
Factory Build sheets, Marti Reports, original owner's manual, 2 sets of factory keys, Exterior full paint and body paint completed along with full Engine rebuild, bored 30 over with mild street cam, new plugs, wires valve covers, voltage regulator, Distributec internal works in factory distributor, coil, New AC Compressor complete AC unit and system rebuilt with R134, New tires, Magnum 500 wheels, Shocks, car runs great: Original interior in very nice condition with usual wear in driver's seat and headliner, radio works, all the gauges work, dash lights work but are 50 years old: Brand new in the boxes Retro sound system with front and rear speakers and amp. missing defrost knob, rear back up lights do not work most likely the connection on the transmission, clutch and transmission work and shift great, does not slip, only rust on the hole car are two spots of surface in lower trunk drip rail where water runs off, no metal work required to repair.
PURCHASE DETAILS, car has balance due with my credit union, a Cashier check made out to credit union can be sent direct by buyer to credit union or delivered to seller for sending direct, title will then take 14 business days to receive at which time I will sign and overnight or hand deliver to buyer along with Title transfer form. Buyer needs Proof of insurance on the car which must be provided to seller at time of receiving car, Plates WILL BE REMOVED to ensure buyer has vehicle re-registered. Photos of under carriage, interior, trunk, exterior and engine bay can be provided via email only, videos are also available, local inspections by appointment only, this is Not a Concourse quality car, but Very, Very close, it is a Best in show, all Mustang car show winner as is, Mike [email protected]
I sent you an email......thanks

Georgeous color. If I didn't already have too many "toys" I would make you an offer. My wife would have a fit over me buying another 70's muscle car.

Latest posts

Back