• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vehicles For Sale 1972 Mach 1 Q Code F/S Light Restomod

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loche451

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 Q-Code
Car was purchased as a project in 2015 and had been last registered in 1981 by original owner. Rebuilt 351c 4v with mild cam. Rebuilt C6 transmission. New welded exhaust with dual flowmasters. Aluminum Radiator, Classic Air A/C Installed. New Brakes, New Suspension (except rear leafs). New seat covers and headliner. Added LED dash lights, HID Headlights and Headlight relay. Converted Tach to Tachman. Car optioned with Ram Air, Factory AC, Folding rear seat. Has original space saver tire and original radio installed, media player lightly mounted under dash. Box 6x9s in rear. Interior and doorpanels are uncut and used original.
CA and AZ car for its entire life.
Just back from paint- restored to original light pewter.
Not a $50k show car- but an extremely nice driver in excellent mechanical condition. About 8k miles on restoration. Looking for $32k and can assist with shipping but you could actually drive this car cross country if you wanted. I am second owner, all work documented with receipts. Starts easily, fun to drive. Cam kicks in about 60mph and passing is easy at freeway speeds. Never owed by kids and not a molested Mustang. Original wiring harness intact. I will be moving to Colorado from Arizona soon and will take it with me if no one buys it before then.
Fair offers considered from other mustang enthusiasts.

I have a dropbox file with alot of pictures of the restoration that I can send to any interested parties.
20230831_142848_resized.jpg

Back