• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 Mach1? parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 MACH1 m code
We to my local pick a part in Rancho Cordova CA today. They have a 72 apparently mach1 for parts. 2 good fenders (not perfect just not trashed), Divers door lookks good, roof, both rear quarters and trunk lid. Was a dearborn car ginger delux int (just the high back buckets left that are good shells. Some misc parts. Had a good oem grill but some idiot broke a part on it everything I saw was oem. let me know and I can check more fenders cost $75 plus tax, seats about same, don't know door or rear quarters. It was a K code car

ps what it also has is ac set up pump and adjuster not frozen and heater box out but there

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it a fold down rear seat car? I need the welded on fold down support brackets.

Thanks.

Curtis

Could you tell me which pick and pull you found it at? I will be in the area this weekend and I would love to check it out.

Most of the cars I have looked at lately have had the K code 2.75:1 rear end.

I need the headlight rings if anyone has a pair of the trim that goes over the headlights on a '72.
Dave the new ones are good

Item #FM-BH008A/B

71-72 HEADLIGHT BEZELS, OUTER

Pair of outer headlight doors. Left hand and right hand. Reproduction. Price: $64.95

Back