• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Mach 1 parting out

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lights,wiper,lighter bezels very nice
Just find this thread and haven’t read all the way thought yet. If these are not spoken for, I’m interested. PM, me, please.

Do you have the rectangular space saver spare tire bracket that would be spot welded on the passenger side of the trunk (for cars that had a fold down rear seat)?
No sorry,all that’s left is miscellaneous stuff and good rear valance,fastback deck lid rust free.
do you still have that rear valance?  pics?  how much?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have the rectangular space saver spare tire bracket that would be spot welded on the passenger side of the trunk (for cars that had a fold down rear seat)?
No sorry,all that’s left is miscellaneous stuff and good rear valance,fastback deck lid rust free.
Yes but it’s not the exhaust cut out valance.

That works for me the valance i have currently does not have notches.  It has a large dent right on the contour line next to the licence plate.  I'm not a body guy and if i can keep the cost of it and shipping fairly low it should be less than paying for all the time it will take to work the large dent out of a contoured place. Or at least that is my hope.

That works for me the valance i have currently does not have notches.  It has a large dent right on the contour line next to the licence plate.  I'm not a body guy and if i can keep the cost of it and shipping fairly low it should be less than paying for all the time it will take to work the large dent out of a contoured place. Or at least that is my hope.

yeah this doesn’t have any damage,send your email and I can send pics.

look like a nice blue steering wheel, I would be interested and radio ?

Hello ,

I'm looking for a Rear defrost switch...

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the Center Dash Bezel with cluster?

Back