• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Mach 1 parting out

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're neighbors!  I'm on the south shore, Nassau/Suffolk border.  I would be interested in the center gauge cluster with panel, maybe the main cluster as well. Never jumped in like this, let me know what's next.

Thanks.

Edit, just realized how long the thread is and where I am on it LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for an intermittent wiper module, and a pair of the hinges for the heavier ram air hood.  Thanks!

Im interested in the brake and seat belt light bezals in the dash if they are in good shape

Could really use a set of Hi/Low horns. Mine sound like dying ducks.

How much would you want for the rear folding seat? I assume that it would fit a 71 mach 1?

Thanks

Hi, are the rear seat plastic quarter panels still there?

If so, are they damaged from sun and brittle on the surface?

Since this thread is over a year old, is it worth asking (at least for us newer arrivals) “what’s left?”

What about the blue steering wheel?? Still around?

Do you have the rectangular space saver spare tire bracket that would be spot welded on the passenger side of the trunk (for cars that had a fold down rear seat)?

Back