• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 1973 Mustang Tilt Steering Column, Re conditioned, $800.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseldave

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Fastback
This tilt column has been disassembled, cleaned, checked and lubed. Tilt mechanism is in great condition. Comes with the correct rag joint, floor mount plate, a new turn signal switch and new chrome turn signal arm. You will have to reuse your key/lock assembly, ignition switch and column to dash mount. $800.00 USD including shipping lower 48.

Attachments

• IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0010.JPG
    IMG_0010.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0011 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0011 - Copy.JPG
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    989 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    970.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
This tilt column has been disassembled, cleaned, checked and lubed. Tilt mechanism is in great condition. Comes with the correct rag joint, floor mount plate, a new turn signal switch and new chrome turn signal arm. You will have to reuse your key/lock assembly, ignition switch and column to dash mount. $800.00 USD including shipping lower 48.
Is the column still available?

The rag joint azlone being for a tilt sheel steering column shaft is a pretty big deal. I searched for over 1 year before one finally turned up. Plus the new T/S switch - it makes is a doubly good deal for someone. If I did not already have my tilt column and related parts all pulled together, at long last, I would be making a move on this, and I would even drive up to fetch the part just to make certain it was not damaged in transit if nothing else (from the Rochester, NY area). But, since I already gathered everything I need I will let some other fortunate person grab this unit from you. That said, if you do not find a buyer let me know, as we have 2 1973 Mustangs. I was not planning to do a tilt wheel conversion on the 73 Convertible, but you having this unit makes it tempting to consider doing also.

Back