1974 Ford Falcon XB ute...Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe one of our distinguished Ozzie members could help decode the seatback PN's for the '74.?

Ray

The 74 what? PS, documentation on Australian stuff is not anywhere near as prevalent as US stuff.
???

I believe each post of this thread references Falcon XB and Ute in the posting subject.

Bummer - figured the documentation would be similar.

Ray

Hi to all forum members,

If anyone is interested in a little bit of early seventies Australian Ford eye candy, go to Google Images and type in - 'Ford John Goss Special' in the search engine.

Lot of Mustang tpye styling going on in those days too for us Aussies!

Enjoy, Austin:)

You would have to include the XC Cobras too - released in 1978, the mustang style rubbing off too, think 76-78 cobra II in white n' blue, Only about 400 were made most with the 302 cleveland, 1979 saw the end of this body style and the box shaped XD was released...

Cool cars but are in the $100K price range now days...

Ford%20XC%20Cobra.jpg

I like the front bumper on the ute, its like a chrome Mach 1 bumper. I wonder if it would fit our cars?
I looks like it would..lol

Maybe one of our distinguished Ozzie members could help decode the seatback PN's for the '74.?

Ray
hehe...i can only hope huh? I checked so many 1974's american cars..and it just doesnt seem to fit the bill:(

No on the bumper and no on the grill. That whole car is about 8" wider than the Mustang and the parts are similar. There is another thread here somewhere about the grills. I have both cars and the mustang grill is about 1 headlight shorter than the Falcon one.

No on the bumper and no on the grill. That whole car is about 8" wider than the Mustang and the parts are similar. There is another thread here somewhere about the grills. I have both cars and the mustang grill is about 1 headlight shorter than the Falcon one.
Too bad! That is a sweet grill.

Back