2014 Mustang Story

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rear looks sorta like a flatback. Hmm...
That window line does nothing for it, and the kickup at the back is sculped into the back end of the car to such an extent that there isn't any definition to it.

Mind you, I'm not big on high beltlines, but the bulbous roofline and flat bodyside resembles the bad side (is there a good side?) of a 2010-13 Nissan Versa:

2012-Nissan-Versa-sedan-rear-3-4.jpg

At any rate, it looks as if the Mustang is going to gain a quarter window again. Not necessarily a good thing, if the clays are to be a guide. Front end looks positively pathetic too - almost reminiscent of a 1980's boxcar, and inspired far too much by the Camaro.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they do it right, a 300hp turbo lightweight IRS mustang does sound interesting. I know many here will disagree but you can't deny that's impressive out the box. As long as there is a V8 option and doesn't look like a cracked out fiesta I will be on board.

nothing is sacred in the world of big business... They design what they think is cool and will sell. As they did in 71-73. It just saddens me a bit for nostalgic reasons, that's all. The last nail in the coffin for the mustang brand will be a front wheel drive version for grandad.

nothing is sacred in the world of big business... They design what they think is cool and will sell. As they did in 71-73. It just saddens me a bit for nostalgic reasons, that's all. The last nail in the coffin for the mustang brand will be a front wheel drive version for grandad.
like the probe almost took the mustang spot. I don't think they will do that though, maybe AWD? Hmm a mustang in rallycross...haha.

Back