• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 351 Cleveland dizzy with Accell trigger

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Changed the price
Now 100 plus shipping.
I have over 300 in this set up and it is like brand new. It was only on the engine for maybe two weeks before I pulled the engine for a rebuild/upgrade and went to a MSD ready to run dizzy.
Thanks for looking.

I built a pretty serious 410 stoker and felt like upgrading. It’s a nice piece and worked fine. I built that dizzy when I thought about keeping it looking stock.
Can you pm the shipping to 88011? Also in case you have one, I am looking for a an intake manifold Prefer an air-gap but will consider other non emissions manifolds. Thanks

I received the distributor, opened the box and found the nipple on the vacuum advance is bent over to the side. It looks like it was up against the side of the box. There’s a hole in the side of the box. Also, the box is damaged a little. The advance doesn’t hold air so it needs a new advance unit. I don’t know if you can claim damage on ups’s part. I assume this is an offshore distributor so I don’t know if the advance unit is standard size. IMG_1462.jpegIMG_1461.jpegIMG_1460.jpeg

Back