351 Cleveland Valve Cover Gasket

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted show I put my money where my mouth is (except when my foot is in it). Got the Fel-Pro #1682 gaskets for Ford SVO Yates
heads today from Summit.
As you can see they fit the factory heads just fine. They will work nice with my Moroso steel valve covers as well!
Thanks for the heads up Hemi Killer.
Looks great mate 👍

Are your Steel Covers much different to the Factory Ford ones? Have you got different bolts etc?

I did a test fit on a spare set of stock steel valve covers and I will give them a try since I already have them. I paid about $70 for them from Amazon 3 years ago. It is nice to have a modern style gasket for the valve covers. They are not cheap but maybe worth it. I have ARP studs for both my valve covers and oil pan. I installed them when I did the rebuild 20+ years ago. I love them. Too bad no one makes a one piece oil pan gasket for the Cleveland. That would be awesome.

I did a test fit on a spare set of stock steel valve covers and I will give them a try since I already have them. I paid about $70 for them from Amazon 3 years ago. It is nice to have a modern style gasket for the valve covers. They are not cheap but maybe worth it. I have ARP studs for both my valve covers and oil pan. I installed them when I did the rebuild 20+ years ago. I love them. Too bad no one makes a one piece oil pan gasket for the Cleveland. That would be awesome.
++ Ron. We are all waiting for a 1 piece Cleveland oil pan gasket; are you listening Fel-Pro and Mr. Gasket??

Back