• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

351 valve covers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6972boss

Reaction score
My Car
72 sport roof R code waiting to be finished. 67 and 69 shelby's are ahead of it.
I am going to try this one more time and hopefully the outcome will be better than my last free post with 'gold rush dick'

I have a nice pair of tall cleveland aluminum valve covers I would like to donate to someone's project. Yes, they are free! But PLEASE follow the rules of this forum and post something you don't need that others could use. I.E. Reciprocate!

PM me with any questions

20160619_161358.jpg

20160619_161345.jpg

I am going to try this one more time and hopefully the outcome will be better than my last free post with 'gold rush dick'

I have a nice pair of tall cleveland aluminum valve covers I would like to donate to someone's project. Yes, they are free! But PLEASE follow the rules of this forum and post something you don't need that others could use. I.E. Reciprocate!

PM me with any questions
Can you calculate what shipping would be to 34613?

Thanks

Hi and Merry Christmas! Fed ex wants $28.

Thanks, Rob

Hi,

Still have these? Shipping to 63143?

I'm sure I can come up with a suitable PiF item or a contribution to the forum.

Thanks,

Tony

Hi,

Still have these? Shipping to 63143?

I'm sure I can come up with a suitable PiF item or a contribution to the forum.

Thanks,

Tony
Hi Tony, these are gone. 

Thanks Rob

Valve covers are gone!

Okay, thanks anyway, Rob!

Latest posts

Back