• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 351C Distributor, points type

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, there aren't any. It's a new repop of an original but no identifying features. Given I have my engine out as of yesterday and it's disassembled and if your interested, I can pull it down again and take a pic of it installed, to show fit.

The other disty I have listed is a rebuilt Autolite original. It's also never been installed since I found the pertronix version to fit with my Ram air.

IMG_2736.jpgIMG_2735.jpg

The only numbers that could be found were laser etched into the shaft. That bottom number leading digits are 129.
It fits in place just fine, unfortunately, some things aren't cleaned, and I didn't wish to soil the unit since it's never been installed as in used so the lock and the cam are missing.

Back