70 Console

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1973machi

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach I
Does anyone know if a console for a 69-70 Mustang will fit will minor modifications in a 71-73 Mustang?  TMI makes some really nice full length consoles, but of course nothing for the 71-73.  I'm just wondering how it would follow the tunnel and fit up front towards the dash.

1973machi, can't say for sure, but I believe there could possibly be some problems where the console meets at the dash board and a slight contour difference where it follows the transmission tunnel . There is a repo console manufactured by ACP that is nice but also very expensive! Occasionally they will show up on E-Bay and I believe some forum members here also have had some for sale. You could check with Don (Ohio Mustang Supply) who is a Forum/Vender member here and see what he offers. I could not find his on line listing but have listed a link to CJ Pony Parts so you can see what it looks like. http://www.cjponyparts.com/acp-center-console-assembly-black-1971-1973/p/CON79/

Back