• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 mustang rear fold down seat and trunk flap

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tempestairbrush

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Q code 4 speed
1973 Mustang fastback
1972 Mustang Mach 1 Q code 4 speed
Maybe you guys can help me out, do other year's fold down rear seats fit the 71-73 mustangs? I am Looking for a 71-73 mustang rear seat (the more complete the better) with the hardware in decent repariable condition, I do have the seat itself just the padding and wire assembly without the fold down brackets or supports, but am willing to buy the whole assemble. I am also looking for the rear trunk fold down flap. You can PM me if you have one for sale and are able to ship it out to fayetteville NC, thanks.....Rick

Maybe you guys can help me out, do other year's fold down rear seats fit the 71-73 mustangs? I am Looking for a 71-73 mustang rear seat (the more complete the better) with the hardware in decent repariable condition, I do have the seat itself just the padding and wire assembly without the fold down brackets or supports, but am willing to buy the whole assemble. I am also looking for the rear trunk fold down flap. You can PM me if you have one for sale and are able to ship it out to fayetteville NC, thanks.....Rick
Rick, I have a friend (Roger) who has a fold down seat assembly out of a 72 Mach 1 that I think he will be selling. Do you want me to ask him what he wants for the assembly? Do you need the side panels and trap door also? Mike

Mike,

I am still looking for a rear seat, I am looking for the trap door and the complete rear seat, however i do not need the weld in brackets in the car.

Rick, I have a friend (Roger) who has a fold down seat assembly out of a 72 Mach 1 that I think he will be selling. Do you want me to ask him what he wants for the assembly? Do you need the side panels and trap door also? Mike

Mike,

I am still looking for a rear seat, I am looking for the trap door and the complete rear seat, however i do not need the weld in brackets in the car.

Got a call into Roger for his price, should have an answer for you tomorrow. Mike

How did it go on this project. I have a standard seat car, am looking to update to fold down. I have the seats and fold down parts, but not the brackets from an original car. I took out everything but back braces in the mid 80’s.

Back