71 commercial footage for your pleasure

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Grabber Green Mach 1
2013 Race Red California Special Convertible
1964 Corvette Convertible
Local Ford dealership commercial shown in theaters. Yes, it's my car. And no, that's not me. I am the "professional driver on a closed course" however.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is really really cool - I'd kill for awesome footage like this of my car!

Funny, I swear that bloke is spinning the steering wheel the wrong way as he pulls up in front of the trucks......maybe he was just turning into the slide......

Last edited by a moderator:
Made it to the big screen! Congratulations!!

That's very cool. Did you have fun playing with the cops?
Lot's of fun isn't even close. Made some friends in law enforcement which I hope might come in handy some day. Not to mention beating the piss out of the car. Driving it like I stole it. Here's a staged pic for fun before they put me in the cruiser.

cops.jpg

That's very cool. Did you have fun playing with the cops?
Lot's of fun isn't even close. Made some friends in law enforcement which I hope might come in handy some day. Not to mention beating the piss out of the car. Driving it like I stole it. Here's a staged pic for fun before they put me in the cruiser.

cops.jpg
Been there done that, except they were not smiling and used 2 sets of cuffs:mad:

I hear ya, Roy. I got a free room at the PD one hot summer night in Galveston, TX many years ago - I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. BTW, they keep their AC set at 52 degrees - no fun wearing shorts and a tank top sharing a cement slab with 7 or 8 other guys for 12 hours until I could bail out. In court the judge gave me my money back and scolded the officer for arresting me, but that didn't make up for the miserable night in the pokey. :mad:

Doc

So cool. You must be proud your car is now a star. Just hope it doesn't become all Hollywood and be a primadonna............

Latest posts

Back