• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 coupe for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1, 73 fastback, 07 f150, , 09 HD ultra classic
This car looks good. The guy a block away sold this car 1 1/2 yrs ago and bought a 86 chebby corvette. Talk to him yesterday and he regrets getting rid of it. Now it's for sale again. Don't know why this guy's selling it but I wish mine was this clean. The first 29 pics are the yellow coupe. MORE PICS.

http://s841.photobucket.com/albums/zz340/machman_73/

Very little rust. 1 by the lower right back glass and a couple low behind the drivers door. Interior looks really good. 53xxx on the speedo. I assume 153xxx. The phone # is in the pic. I can check it out better if somebody's interested. That's 217 area code

IMG_1241.JPG

IMG_1263.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it looks great. So what if its not correct. It was done tastefully. Kind of like a car Ford should have made. Not seeing 11k though.

*edit* however they should have at least put a 351 in it if they advertise it haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Back